Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Gifts for Gardeners


Something a little different for my post today.

If you're looking for a gift for a gardening friend, or even as a treat for yourself, you might like some of these garden-themed gifts from Zazzle.com.

I should mention here that I recently opened my own store at Zazzle -- 3D Designs by Jayne, featuring my own artwork created in the 3D graphics programs Vue and DAZ 3D.

None of the items shown below are from my store. They are the work of other talented designers that appealed to me (I just purchased the first t-shirt shown below) so I felt other garden bloggers may like them too.

You can click on each image to view details of the item. Links underneath will take you to more items in each category.

Enjoy!





















Words and photographs by Jayne Wilson, Green and Serene, Jayne's Country Garden.

No comments: