Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Macro Flowers Saturday

Yes,  I know it's Sunday already, but I just found the Macro Flowers Saturday meme and thought that this photo I took last week would be perfect to include in the meme.


If you'd like to see more wonderful close ups of flowers in bloom, click on the link above, or in the Macro Flowers Saturday box in the right hand column and visit some of the other blogs listed there. 

Words and photographs by Jayne Wilson, Green and Serene, Jayne's Country Garden.

4 comments:

Catherine@AGardenerinProgress said...

What a great picture. The colors are so pretty and soft.

meemsnyc said...

So pretty

Maia T said...

This is a lovely photo with the little be at work.
Welcome to Macro Flowers Saturday and thanks for the beautiful contribution!

Carol said...

Love it!! I have a love for Bees so I always enjoy photos with them in it.